Sunday, September 2, 2007

Just Me and My Mac



Firstly, I apologize for my absence . . . you see I have a new computer in my life. I went and did it, I sprang for a new laptop. A lovely, fast, and sleek MacBook Pro. Sigh . . . . it was love at first sight! Mac was my first love with computers you see and well, it was meant to be.
I am going to take in my PC Laptop and have the CD/DVD disc drive replaced (it is soooo broken) and have them de-bug it if possible. I think it got a virus that nearly has all the on-line communication shutdown. If they can't then I will wipe it (the hard-drive) clean and start from scratch. Then I will have 2, PC and MAC, the best of both worlds. that way too I won't have to replace all my games etc.

I am learning the system faster than I thought, it has been about seven years since I last had a Mac. I have to admitt, I have missed it. It is nice not to have to worry about soooo many viruses, spyware, and all the software to prevent it!

Anyhow . . . . I have no excuses now about blogging . . .

6 comments:

CamiKaos said...

hell mac, nice to meet you

Celtic Rose said...

Why, thank-you!

sybil law said...

I am jealous. PC and Mac?! Lucky girl!!!! But I am really happy to read you have no excuses for not blogging. Wiat - does that sound right? I mean, YAY you'll be blogging more!
I drank last night so I am dumb today. That's just how it is. :)

mielikki said...

uh huh. Sure. Sure you'll blog more.
;)

Bubblewench said...

Hello Mac. Welcome. Please put an annoying reminder on yourself so CR doesn't forget about us while cruising your lovliness.

Thank you.

sybil law said...

Um - where the HELL are you?!
Not blogging. >:/