Friday, September 7, 2007

When Pigs Fly, I Mean, Swim!



Mmmm, squirrels that do laundry and make potato salad??
Sounds like a job for, a bunch o' piggies! Here ya go!! All the help you could possibly need.

You would think from her post that Meilikki doesn't have much faith in me. Silly woman ;)

I think a picture of M. & MM from behind, or maybe from the neck down, or some such with faces hidden could be arranged.
Hmmm, have to remember to pack my blue dot. Gotta remember to charge the camera . . .
"Here, stand by the shiny car, yea, that's it, a little more to the right! Perfect!"

On other fronts, I found out yesterday that I have 2 herniated discs in my back! One in my lower back (lumbar) and one in my neck (cervical). So I guess I can't blame anyone or anything now for my "pain in the neck!" I can still suffer from those "pain-in-the-ass," problems though. Guess I shouldn't have ridden and fallen from that stupid horse years ago . . . . or been in a car, or climbed trees, or roller skated, etc, etc.
Ah well . . .

The weather today is mild so far, and I have just finished a lovely hot cup of spiced tea, I have blogged, and with no "have-to's" today, I am going to do some writing on the novel(s). I haven't been able to work on it in at least 2-3 weeks, except for jotting down ideas.

I will post a tid-bit or two about the MM and our Meilikki on Sunday, barring floods, earth-quakes, or tornados.
I hope everyone has a lovely week-end!!

2 comments:

mielikki said...

be careful with yourself and don't undo the Chiropracters work.
Those pigs better be working harder than the pesky squirrel!
Ha!
I trust you to use your judgement if posting pic's of me and MM. Actually, if you posted a "real" picture of us on Facebook, I wouldn't mind so much, because we have more control over who sees them. . .
see you tomorrow in the land of cars!

sybil law said...

OUCH!!!!
That pig picture is frekaing awesome!