Thursday, September 6, 2007

Let Me Explain . . . .



Yes, Blog More!!!! Of course one must keep in mind that . . . .

Firstly, I am not as prolific as Meilikki.
Second, I have just ended a 3 week run of a hellish work schedule and unlike my dear friend M. I do not blog when it is a workday/night. (Okay, there was a rare exception that one night I blogged from work . . . .
Thirdly, I made a long visit to my new chiropractor today, ran errands, and visited the folks (I haven't been there in weeks)
Sigh . . . I am tiring myself out again! But I am free for a few days from all cares and woes . . . yes, that means I shall blog tomorrow.
At least I hope to . . . . gads! What if I can't think of a thing to say!! Never you say???
Well, you would be right!!

Here is some good news . . .
My husband & I shall get to meet the "Mustang Man" of M's this Saturday at the Car Show. I shall practice my writing skills and give all of you an indepth, unbias report on Sunday!!!!! Perhaps even snag a picture of them both . . . now where did I put that camera???


By the way, Mac says, "Thanks for the warm welcome!"

4 comments:

mielikki said...

uhm. yeah. No pictures of the elusive Mielikki and the even more elusive MM on a blog, please! A picture would be nice to have, and to share with a few, but not the whole blog world, I think.
Sure, you'll blog again tomorrow. And that squirrel will come and do my laundry and make my potato salad as well

Bubblewench said...

PICTURES YES! You can email them to me.

What Mielikki? That squirrel flew out of your butt and CR is blogging today too? WOW.

sybil law said...

How about a picture from behind - no faces?!
Can I borrow the squirrel?
You better blog - now there's all this pressure!!!!

mielikki said...

that damn squirrel isn't worth the nuts we feed him
I went to sleep, so I could be bright eyed, and ah. Yeah. Bushy tailed for MM,
when I woke up the squirrel had done nothing!
So now I have to change the litter box, and make potato salad (NOT in that order, eeew).
He's fired! (the squirrel, that is)