Sunday, September 9, 2007

Shit, Hell, and Dammnation!!

No pictures!!! Damn!! I can't find the freaking cord that lets me download my pictures from the camera to my computer . . .
Damn!! I spent a good forty minutes looking for the thing!
Sigh . . . this is getting me nowhere.


Okay . . . sorry that I can't give you a picture of the car show. (sigh) But on the upside, we did meet Mielikki's
gentelman-friend. He was very nice, good sense of humor, nice looking, polite,
and very attentive to Mielikki which was as it should be . . .

He was a nice normal guy . . . pleasant, not too shy, luvs cars (my husband says he can't be all bad in that case!).
Both he and my dear friend appeared to be content and happy . . . very into each other without being all lovey-dovey.

So . . . I am open for any questions you might have . . . .

5 comments:

mielikki said...

LOL glad for the positive review of MM. He is great. We were lovey-dovey later! hee hee

sybil law said...

PICTURES!
Other than that, I am just glad to hear he's good!!!!

Celtic Rose said...

I will continue to look for the ruddy cord.


CR

Bubblewench said...

Glad to hear it went well :)

CamiKaos said...

that is the best damn post title ever.