Friday, September 21, 2007

Sigh . . .



Not much to say . . .
It has gotten quite cloudy outside, we are suppose to have some rain tomorrow.
That will be nice, except I must return to work tomorrow too . . .
Sat & Sun it will be my turn at Podunk Memorial. (That would explain my
gloomy mood;)

The computer guys told me that my "part" was in route . . . from far away "back-east."
Okay, have these guys not heard of FedEx?? Back east is not that far!?
The guy on the phone accually tried to make it sound like it was reaaaallllly far away. I am not stupid!!!!!
But they must be!
Plus, I had to call them after seven full business days .. . . . . (you can't see it, but my foot is tapping)
Sigh, I want my PC back. I NEED to play a game where I can take out my frustrations on
monsters, orcs, and other various creatures that are iky and evil. My D & D computer style.
Hmmmmm, funny, I don't recall seeing computer guys on my computer game, but they could be . . .

Clad in black leather CelticRose takes sword and axe in hand. She cuts across the man's chest with her sword, then counters the fiend's parry with her axe. Catching her enemy's blade within the curve of her axe, she follows through bringing the blade away from the man's midsection. Seeing her way clear, she thrusts with her sword into his soft under belly, "Take that you slimy bastard! I want my laptop back and I want it NOW!"

Okay, I feel a little bit better now.

3 comments:

mielikki said...

okay well that's just SAD.
Your fighting imaginary foe's in your head.
Sad.

Celtic Rose said...

Well it wouldn't do for me to really pick up a sword now would it . . .

CamiKaos said...

isn't it amazing how stupid the computer "fixers" seem to take us non computer fixers for?