Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rain!

It is absolutely glorious! It is raining at nearly one o'clock in the morning and I am amazingily wide awake (well, I am a noc-shift nurse after all! Which equals night-owl + crazy + twisted sense of funny. Is there a day-owl vs. a night owl, what other owl is there???)
Anyhow, it is a lovely soft, drippy, wet sort of rain . . . you know I will go out there and stand in the rain before I go to bed tonight, poor husband (!).
The rain is an unexpected pleasure!!
Just thought I'd share . . .

4 comments:

mielikki said...

Yes, I am loving the rain as well, plan on having a good nap!

sybil law said...

I LOVE RAIN.
Especially in the summer!

CamiKaos said...

I'm moments away from a lovely summer storm. I can not wait, and neither can my garden.

Bubblewench said...

my favorite kind...