Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time is a Premium and Yes I am Blogging as Fast as I can!

Mielikki and I started writting a book over a year ago. We started it as a lark and discovered we loved it. It is a work of fiction and a wonderful way to blow off steam, get rid of old boyfriends, and express ourselves. I have discovered a creative outlet that I can sink my teeth into. I have also found that I am happiest when I am writing. That said . . . Mielikki then discovered blog-land and has been hooked ever since. She feels that in writing every day whether the story or blogging is good for the soul and for sharpening our skills. But! I have been writing on the book of late and neglecting blogland so here I am . . . now where was that point? I know I had it here only a momment ago . . . bloody hell . . . sigh, lost it, evasive little bugger.
So today I have every intention of immersing myself into the book and ignoring all phone calls, Sorry Mom! But I wanted to quickly visit here and say, Hello!
Anyhow I do enjoy reading many of your blogs and sharing a glimpse of other lives. It is kind of refreshing in a way.
I apologize for loosing my point, I will find it eventually, until then . . .

6 comments:

sybil law said...

Yes - do blog more! I like reading them...

mielikki said...

point? What point?
The blogging has worked well for me, but to each their own. Have a good day writing. When I am through with the dirty old man work week I'll be doing the same, more than likely

Bubblewench said...

MORE BLOG!!

BUT I also can't wait to read your book... interesting...

sybil law said...

So, umm... when are you going to blog again?! Haha...

sybil law said...

Okay - now I am officially getting mad. BLOG! :)

mielikki said...

blah blah blah blog blog blog! Promises, promises! I am going to come to your house and force you to blog by gunpoint! LOL. As if. I'll just sick handsome husband on you!