Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Meme Tagged; Eight Things???

Sigh . . . just read Mielikki's post and saw that I was 'tagged' with Meme (?) and since she did buy me dinner I suppose I must co-operate . . . here goes nothing.

1. When my younger brother P. was just a wee babe and he wouldn't stop crying (he shared my room!)I tried putting him in the toybox and closing it up with him in it.

2. I wanted to grow up and be either a dancer, singer, actress, or a cowboy . . . yes you read right, a cowboy. After all, they got all the cool horses, ie: Trigger vs Buttercup. (Yes, I watched Roy Rodgers)

3. (Mielikki knows this one) My husband and I never had a formal wedding, we stood before a justice of the peace.

4. (Again, Mielikki knows this one too) I am the proud mother of a beautiful young almost 22 y/o but I never gave birth to her. I have never been able to get pregnant.

5. I was in delayed enlistment for the airforce at 18 y/o and was "let-go" because my menstral cycle was irregular (?????!!!!!!!); when given the opportunity to "correct" my answer, I didn't.

6. Saw a pickpocket at work on a bus in L.A. and was approached by a pimp to become one of his 'girls' (again @ 18)

7. I don't like onions on my burgers.

8. I use to think I was born in the wrong century. Sometimes I still do!

4 comments:

mielikki said...

Eew I hate onions in my burger. But raw onion on it, yes!

Where did the pole dancing story go? Shouldve told that one

Celtic Rose said...

Sigh

sybil law said...

What up with the menstrual cycle?!!!

Celtic Rose said...

Sybil: yeah, that was just weird, they justed wanted to weed out the 'extras' that they had signed up. Oh well, it worked out okay, I never would have met my husband had I gone into the service.