Monday, August 6, 2007

Kilt Lifter, er, Inspector


So here is a present to any woman who enjoys the gift of kilts . . . Allow me please to quote someone who has become a dear friend over this past year:
“God created man and tupping and then to tempt us lasses more, he created the kilted plaid. Now a man will nae wear anything else beneath his plaid save what God gave him. And tupping ye see lass, is what happens when ye take pleasure in what is beneath the kilted plaid."
Ah yes the joys of a stiff er, breeze . . . I think it is time to move the lawn sprinkler, I am sure the water is good and cold! LOL . . . .
Dare I post this??? Ah, why not, it is just our imagination and us girls, right?!

4 comments:

Bubblewench said...

you're wicked.... and i love it

mielikki said...

that is one of my favorite pictures, ever! Good post!

sybil law said...

Hell yes!
Nice, nice picture.... ahhhhh... :)

CamiKaos said...

teehhee