Sunday, August 5, 2007

Another Lazy Sunday in Scotland



The cool wind that blows off of the great North Sea is fresh with the tang of salt, musky fish, and seaweed. The mist still clings and nestles atop the rocky crags that line the shore as a pugnant breeze picks up and brings you the taste of the salt sea to your lips . . .
The gentle sound of the waves crashing against the base of the cliffs and rolling into shore soothe and lull your senses.
What's that on the horizon? Are those sails you see . . .
Could it be pirates?

Yes, I am busy writing . . . bet you can't guess where I am, lol :) Okay, so maybe you can, but can you blame me? I am lost in a world of my own making but didn't want to forget to post here as well. Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday.
CR

3 comments:

sybil law said...

I am there with you!! See me, over at the pub down the cliffside, drinking a pint?
You might have to come babysit me because I fear after all these pints I just might fall off this cliff!
Dude = that guy in the kilt is hot, isn't he?!
Haha - happy Sunday to you, too!

Bubblewench said...

And how horrible am I - I printed the chapter to read from work and forgot to take it home. Now I must read it tonight!!!

That guy in the kilt is going au natural... I saw...

Happy Monday.

Celtic Rose said...

Ah yes, the joy of kilts!! Sigh, That is a job I would love to have, "Kilt Inspector" LOL.

And Don't worry Sybil I am right there with you and those pints! What cliffs??

Hmmmm, I may a lovely picture for you both, let me go see, if so, expect a nice surprise post!