Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lazy Sunday in Scotland


Okay . . . this is where I wish I was . . . sigh, soaking my wee tootsies in the cool water, ahhhhhh. Of course the fact that this beach is in Scotland makes me want to be there even more!
After having a hectic week of 'I have to's' (you know them . . . all the small, medium sized things that you HAVE to do . . .), I think I deserve a little mindless get-a-way.
Now there are some who will argue the point that I am already mindless and so what is the point, to which I shall smile most sweetly and say, "Bite Me!"
Anyhow, I am going to now pour something cold and maybe sparkly into a pretty glass and go start writing more of the novel, in Scotland of course(!).
I hope everyone else is having a nice lazy Sunday of their choice, cheers!

3 comments:

sybil law said...

I have had a great Sunday! I finally got my daughter to not only go under, on her damn own, but also to SWIM under! (I bribed her.) I may blog about it, but right now I am wiped out from the swimming.
Continue on with your great day!
That picture makes me so wistful... wah.

Celtic Rose said...

Congrads on your daughter's swimming lesson. It is quite an accomplishment, I know, I remember my own daughter and her many attempts to drown, I mean swim :)

CamiKaos said...

We're hoping to go to Scotland in a few years the next time Mr. Kaos has sabatical... I hope I hope.