Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yes, That Was Me, Winking, at the Sun.



Apologies all around for having nearly vanished without notice.
Over the last 2 weeks I have been depressed, gloomy, blue,
in the dumps, downcast, dejected, etc.
I chose not to take anyone with me nor subject
anyone to it, not even Mielikki.
It was/is my problem to deal with.
Good news is, I think the worst has blown over, just a few
glimmers left here and there, mostly sadness.

Anyway, the munchkin in the pic was me at about 6 or 7 (I think), at the beach
in either north or south carolina (don't remember, I was just visiting).
I hated the sun in my eyes, which of course was a necessary evil when
having your picture taken.
I loved the sand fiddler crabs . . . use to scoop them up in the sand and hold them until they
dug down to the palm of my hand, they would tickle . . .

Hope everyone has been well.

2 comments:

mielikki said...

I knew you were off, but figured you'd come out when you were ready.

Bubblewench said...

Nice to see you. Take whatever time you need.